I would like to encourage you today to pause for a moment and think of how you support your body to stay healthy and strong. Can I share with you what I do to support mine? My priority is:
– a good quality 8h sleep in a cool, well ventilated room
– hydration as I have the tendency to forget to drink liquids
– regular homemade meals, I try to eat healthy, but will never say ‘no’ to a good portion of chips 🙂
– morning meditation, if I’m busy it could be as little as 10min, but this is my daily mental and emotional check-in
– regular movement that supports my lifestyle, past injuries, my age etc, the yoga practice is my main activity, but I also love cycling, nordic walking and spending time out in the countryside
What is your way to stay healthy? Is yoga a part of it?
If you’d like to come back on the mat or try it for the first time, it may be easier to do it in a group environment. It may be easier to book a full 6 weeks course, this way you commit to 6 sessions and create a momentum that will turn into a healthy habit. It’s easier and much safer when you’re guided through a practice with clear, useful instructions coming from the experience of the teacher rather than following random videos on YT.
Check the current calendar to join the next beginners course.