Join Online Yoga Classes
Stay Healthy & Fit during times of Lockdown.
Weekly Livestream Classes
Choose Class and Buy Single, Monthly or Block of 6 Ticket
Practice Yoga With me live on Zoom
Joining an online class is a perfect solution if we’re not able to meet face to face, if for whatever reason you’re not able to come to the studio. Modern technology is giving as an opportunity to connect from our home, garden or maybe even our local park to practise yoga together.
Yoga Is For Every Body
Whether you are a beginner or seasoned yogi my classes at The Boathouse in Barking create a space where you can learn and deepen your practice respecting your personal needs.
I offer different levels classes giving you the freedom to pick and choose what suits you best in the moment. The more regular your yoga practice, the faster the results.
How does Livestream session work?
- We meet via ZOOM platform – you can use the desktop version on your computer (bigger screen means better visuals) or an app on the phone, please make sure you have the app installed on your phone and you’re logged in to start the class. The use of this platform is very simple.
- Please make a payment up to 30 min before the start of the class. This will give me enough time to see your payment confirmation and send you the link to access the class.
- I offer multiple payment option, choose one and make a payment via PayPal or credit/debit card.
You’ll receive a link 10-15 min before the start.
- If you purchase a block of 6, please let me know on the day that you’re joining so I can send you the link to the class you’re interested in.
- If you’re on a monthly option, you’ll be sent the link automatically to each open class for a month. Monthly members additionally receive the recordings of the sessions so they can practice again on their own.
- You will need space to move during the session, you may ventilate the room before we start.
- You may want to use the yoga mat but please do not panic if you don’t have one. Any cotton rug, blanket or carpet will do 🙂 You may also want to prepare a blanket or cushion to sit or kneel on or cover the body in savasana – your final relaxation.